Thursday, December 11, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude

November 3rd-

I have felt so overwhelmed this weekend with gratitude! Tis the season anyways but especially this year! I thought about all of the MANY blessings I have recieved lately. I felt flooded with love on my birthday, THANK YOU THANK YOU so much! I have some funny pictures I will try to send but my computer is fighting it right now. I thought about how even though I'm sad to say goodbye to Mint Canyon twice, I'm grateful for having the chance to go back there for three more weeks! I LOVE THAT WARD! I'm grateful for all the people I've been able to meet so far on my mission. They have left an influence and impact on me for sure! I am grateful to still have the time left that I do. I'm thankful for Heavenly Father answering my prayers. I'm thankful I get to have a real companion again tomorrow :) :) SO thankful! I'm thankful we had weather cool enough on Halloween that I even got to put my coat on :) Felt like Halloween at home.

I'm thankful for everybodys constant support and prayers. There really are days where I just feel them! And I appreciate it. Things are good here. So gooood! I don't have much time today but thanks for everything. Hope you have a great week! LOVE YOU WHOLE HEAPS!

With faith in every grateful footstep,
Sister Olsen 

Bledsoes are so sweet! We had dinner with them right before my birthday and when she found out I love oatmeal cream pies, she went to get some for dessert. ...expecting a real little pie haha she had no idea what they were!



Birthday with the Jones kids! I LOVE THIS FAMILY! They are adorable! Emma drew that picture for me and right as we went to take a picture the baby left the dishwasher and jumped in. Austin (big brother) came running over saying "YOU'RE A BOY! YOU CAN'T TOUCH HER!" Thanks Austin haha



No comments:

Post a Comment