Thursday, December 11, 2014

Short On Time!

November 17th--

My time went by way too fast today! This week was WONDERFUL! And it flew by. Here's some fun pictures to catch you up on the latest and greatest! One funny story from this week...we went to leave dinner one night and I look over to Sister Aholelei. She's got some wire thing in her hand that she's wrapping around her handle bars. She had somehow disconnected her brakes, drug them for a while and then was sick of them dangling so she wrapped them up. I was CRACKING UP! She's been scared to bike and said that day she felt like her bike was out of control. Turns out it was because she had no brakes! I love her. We've had a lot of fun and are working really hard. We also have been freezing here.....nothing makes you want to put on a coat like hitting 60 degrees! I wish I could say jk but seriously, I AM SO COLD! I have become truly pathetic after teh 115 degree temperatures. Hope you have a great week, LOVE YOU WHOLE HEAPS!

With faith in every COLD footstep,
Sister Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment