Thursday, December 11, 2014

ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE

December 1st

This week was amazing! I felt such an overwhelm of love and appreciation for all of the blessings I have!

We were well taken care of for Thanksgiving! We actually ended up having TWO! We went with some members the day of Thanksgiving. It was really fun! They have a big family so it was fun getting to know people and it made me feel right at home! They were super nice to let us come crash. One of our investigators lives right by us and works at the hospital. She had to work the day of Thanksgiving so her family did it on Friday, and she invited us to join them as well. I felt really really blessed to have people take us in on the holidays and let us spend time with them. It was also really fun!

Sister Aholelei had the flu this week so it was pretty uneventful aside from that. I spent LOTS of time reading the Book of Mormon, cleaning and getting a little bit ready for CHRISTMAS! I can't believe how fast it is coming, it'll be here really soon! I got the package from Wilsons...THANK YOU! Aren't they such a fun family?!?! I love these people. So much! I feel blessed to have lives "cross" like this week when people I love out here and able to meet people I love back home. It's like the best of both worlds for a minute. I have the pictures of the babies up of course!!! First things first.

I am so thankful for the gospel. I know it's the only way we can have true and lasting peace in our lives. I know we are never too far gone or past hope. I know cause I've had to go down that road myself. Heavenly Father really is our perfect father who loves us ESPECIALLY when we are struggling. I'm thankful to have three months left to be a missionary. Heavenly Father has blessed me more than I deserve!

LOVE YOU ALL WHOLE HEAPS!

With faith in every footstep,
Sister Olsen

Yes it was in the 80s and I was sweaty the day of Thanksgiving!

​Thanksgiving round 2

​Thanksgiving round 1

No comments:

Post a Comment