Wednesday, October 2, 2013

One Month!!! (Sept 30th)

These are guns we found while cleaning Kristy's house on Saturday. Officially and exactly one month as the Army of Helaman! WOOHOO!



What a week!! It has been nuts. I don't have much time today. I was really sick this morning so we didn't get started with the day until about 11 and are playing catch up. Two of the fifty misisonaries I came out with, went home this week :( One of them I was my companion from the MTC, Sister Humpherys. I got to talk to her for a couple of minutes the night before she flew out and it was so sad. I got to see all the Elders I was in the MTC with on Saturday and as ridiculous as it sounds we totally celebrated being out a month. I love it out here! Time is flying by. But it has definitely been a challenge and really tough so it was exciting that we've made it through some of the worst parts. (I guess we'll see come holiday time haha....)

I'll send a better email next week but I love you all!

With faith in every footstep,
Sister Olsen


Talking to Sister Humpherys on the phone right before she flew home drove me to drink some of the hard stuff...
This girl is named Chanelle Devour. She just left this week to move back to Utah to start her mission papers :) I LOVE this girl! She is super cute and she's 24 so we totally bonded over being the oldest in our missions haha
Meet Hunter! He seriously is a little human in a dog body haha

No comments:

Post a Comment