Sunday, February 23, 2014

Alma 5:31--February 10th

 Matt was making fun of us for wearing belts with dresses. He got up and came back like this HAHA "this is what you look like to me!" He's awkward haha He's the one who told me it looks like I lost 40 pounds when he saw me in work out clothes

Kidnapped Sister Rhoades and Sister Larson this morning. They both leave at the end of this transfer so our zone had a surprise party for them.

Busted open the giant pinata since Sister Larson and I are the ones who found it.
After Rebeccas' baptism at Bishops' house

MLC this week. We set a goal for 1,000 new investigators in January and got 1253!!! "Fruits" of our labors

Syd and Courtney. I love these girls!! So much fun and obviously, quite funny
It was sooo cold this week! So I had my sweat pants on under my skirt and nobody even knew.

We combined with Santa Clarita YSA for FHE last Monday so I got to see Sister HACKER! HAPPPPY DAY!

 "I said remember this moment, in the back of my mind" :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It rained this week :) and rained and rained and rained. Crazy Californians don't know how to deal with it haha

BECKY DAYTON! I love this girl

This picture was me after phone calls last night and pretty much sums up our week...exhausted! (It took Sister Kemp forever to wake me up she said)

SUCH a crazy but amazing week!! We had Mission Leadership Council, Zone Training Meeting, helped with multiple companionship inventories (slightly awkward...), exchanges with Sister Redner again and REBECCA'S BAPTISM! And we spoke in church yesterday.

Rebecca has the coolest conversion story! It was so great to see everything come full circle for her. She looked so dang happy!! She's my first baptism I got to really be a part of. All I could think was the Taylor Swift song "I said remember this moment, in the back of my mind." She was suppossed to be there at 5:30 and called us at 5:40 totally lost and about 20 minutes away. She got there right before six so she changed and we got to snap just a couple pictures before we started. She had to go under twice but when she came out after she sat down by me and I asked how she feels. "I feel good! I feel really happy." :)

I've seen miracles just happen, silent prayers get answered, broken hearts become brand new :) :) That's what faith can do!

Sorry not much time today but things are GRAND here in San Fernando. We have three exchanges this week so it's crazy busy but it'll be fun. Hope everyone has a great week again this week :) LOVE YOU ALL!
With faith in every footstep,
Sister Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment