Monday, August 11, 2014

FELIZ DIA DE AMERICA!

July 7th--

HELLO!!! Happy late 4th of July :) This 4th of July was definitely different. But still super fun! Still my favorite holiday. We had zone training meeting and Sister Johnson and I planned a small party after for the zone!! Made raspberry cheesecake again for the first time since Christmas. The next day, we were possibly playing with some "weapons" some less actives have in our ward and I got a tomahock stuck in my thumb for a second...so that was fun! I also got to practice medical stuff getting it pulled shut! No worries though, it's almost closed up and no sign of infection.

This week Sister Johnson and I got put back together! YAY! We were talking to President after and he knew we were pumped to be companions again so he started laughing and said "I almost put this into the transfer announcements!" It's been good to work together again and get back on track fully.

Lindsay gets baptized this Saturday. I can't wait! I am extremely excited for her. I love hearing her bear her testimony about how much the gospel has changed her life and the impact the Book of Mormon has had on her. I know it truly has the power to change us!

Sorry it's short again this week... LOVE YOU WHOLE HEAPS! Glad everyone was safe on the 4th!

With faith in every footstep,
Sister Olsen

​Elder Kottcamp, Elder Smith, me and Sister Johnson after the Mission Leadership Council meeting Wednesday!
​KAYDENCE! Love love love her
Sister Ah Yen...my two week Samoan companion! She bought a bag to match mine ;) White girl with a brown bag, brown girl with a white bag.
​Spencer and Lindsay after we set her baptismal date with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment