Monday, August 11, 2014

Hey Hey Hey

August 4th.....

First and foremost...HAPPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEZY GIRL! Oh my gosh I can't believe she's five! That's crazy.

This week was good! This is our last week before transfers and so everything will be up in the air again on Saturday. Transfers go by so so fast! Sister Johnson will probably be transferring out but we'll see. We're getting a new zone leader for sure because Elder Kottcamp went home. And Sister Kemp goes home next week...we won't talk about that! :(

I love this area! I love love love these people! It's so fun getting to work with them and getting to know them. It's such a blessing that the Lord lets us be involved in their lives for a little while.

Not much time today because we have a lesson at 11 but:
Thought for the week: Helaman 5:6-7 talks about what it means to take His name upon us...
         "Behold, Chantel, I desire that ye should remember to keep the commandments of God; and I would that ye should decalre unto the people these words. Behold, I have given unto you my name; and this I have done that when you remember your name ye may remember me; and when ye remember me ye may remember my works; and when ye remember my works ye may know how that it is said, and also written, that they were good. Therefore Chantel, I would that ye should do that which is good; that it maybe said of you and also written, even as it has been said and written of me." 

And quote of the week:
"She burned a Book of Mormon once. But she's learning she shouldn't do that! She should READ IT!"

Haha hope you have a great week again! Kiss the babies for me! We are making cupcakes later to celebrate Kezs' birthday ;) We are totally safe with the fires and floods. No worries! We hit 114 degrees twice thise week and then yesterday it hit 73 and was raining! pretty crazy. LOVE YOU WHOLE HEAPS!

With faith in every footstep,
Sister Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment