Sunday, February 8, 2015

FELIZ ANO NUEVO!

January 5th--
I can't believe today is January 5th because it is 78 degrees outside today! I'm emailing late again because we had stuff this morning and then I wanted to take a nap. Outside. IT WAS AWESOME!

New Years Eve was very different again this year. Last year, I feel like I was super excited and ready for it! This year, even though it's exciting, I felt more on the sad end to have it already be 2015. I couldn't sleep very well that night so I was awake for Utah, California and Hawaii's New Years!! I knew when it was midnight here because one of our neighbors started shooting off an M80 and everybody ran outside yelling haha it was pretty fun even just chilling in my bed!

New Years morning I sat down and got thinking about what my goals are for this year. I didn't set any specific ones for past March. But I found ten different scriptures for how I want to finish my mission. I can't believe I only have about two months left!

Throughout 2014, I kept a jar on my desk and I would put little things in there throughout the year. Memories or stories or scriptures that I wanted to remember. I poured them all out and read them. Memories like: Rebeca telling us she loves us for the first time, water ballooning the Elders, baptisms I was able to be a part of, funny quotes from President Hall, funny moments with companions...SO many memories came back! It was seriously my favorite year yet! I feel like I was beyond blessed by Heavenly Father! I learned and was a part of so many more miracles than I deserve. It was fun to sit down and have that time to reflect back, and think of where I want 2015 to go.

Hope you all have a great week! And enjoy that snow and cold weather :) I'll send pictures of my sunburn next week ;) LOVE YOU WHOLE HEAPS!

With faith in every footstep,
Sister Olsen



No comments:

Post a Comment