Sunday, February 8, 2015

MELE KA LIKI MAKA

Dec 15th-
I can't believe how close we are getting to Christmas! WOW! I only have a minute today but here's a bunch of pictures to update you on stuff. We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday and a lot of the families we're working with were there. YAY! I'm emailing late today cause I got to go back to Mint Canyon for a funeral of a family I got really close with. The temple trip was this week and I got to see my original MTC district for possibly the last time. We had some pretty crazy rain and wind last week that dropped a tree in our investigators yard. It ripped the roots out of the ground 6 feet. All is well with us! We have our apartment decorated super cute thanks to the Wilsons in our ward :) We got transfer calls Saturday and Sister Aholelei and I are staying together another transfer :) :) So we're way excited! AND she let me cut 6 inches off her hair this week! I've improved greatly since Britt and I attempted it with the Barbies. LOVE YOU ALL WHOLE HEAPS!

With faith in every footstep,
Sister Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment