Sunday, February 8, 2015

January 26th

Sorry so late today! We went hiking again this morning and the sisters we rode with move a little on the slower side ;) Look at me leaning patience!! Or trying...

This week was amazing! It went by crazy fast. Lots happened so here's a quick sum up:
1-I ATE FRENCH TOAST! Yep. For the first time since 6th grade. And luckily I did not throw up. We'd made a deal with a guy we're working with that if he prayed I'd eat it...
2- I got my first sunburn of the year!
3- Sister Aholelei and I are staying together!! So since this is my last transfer, she'll be the one to send me home
4- THE WHATLEYS WERE BAPTIZED! It was amazing. You could feel the love so strongly there and I was SO grateful to still be close and get to be a part of their great day. I love them so much!

Sorry it's super short today and I haven't shared too much lately. I promise a regular email next week! Know that I'm praying for you. LOVE YOU WHOLE HEAPS!

With faith in every footstep,
Sister Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment