Sunday, February 8, 2015

Last Call Indeed

December 22nd-
Moms email hit way close to home! I did not realize actually that this is my last time skyping home from out here. Like I did but I didn't!

We are still enjoying 80 degree weather today so it's a little strange to think that Christmas REALLY is this week! I have a bunch of pictures again from this week so I'll just send some of those instead of writing much cause I'll be talking to you in just a few days. YAY!

I love this season! I can't believe how fast it's come and gone. I'm thankful that even though I'm away from my family, I know they are supporting me and will be there for me when I go home. It's been so fun seeing so many people come home for Christmas and getting to be involved in some of that fun. I love it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you have a beautiful week and enjoy getting to spend time with loved ones.  And "see" you soon! xoxo

With faith in every footstep,
Sister Olsen 


Deck the halls with bowls of Frosting! ​We went and decorated cookies with our investigator family to teach them about FHE

​Favorite decoration I've ever seen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment