Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Don't Blink.....

March 2nd---

I have tried really hard to stay away from country on my mission. NOTHING makes me come unglued faster than getting to hear a line of country from a car passing by ;) I must admit though that all this weekend that Kenny Chesney song "Don't Blink" has been in my head! Looking at pictures and reading through old journals at night and thinking back to the last 18 months I feel like "Where did it go?!?!" I can't believe I'm on the last week of my mission.

My favorite chapter in The Book of Mormon lately is Alma 14. The Lord is teachin me! I have loved Almas' example of no hesitation in trusting the Lord. As soon as Amulek asks if they'll be burned to, Alma immediatley responds "Be it according to the will of the Lord..." That's hard! And it's really hard for someone as stubborn as me!

I don't have much time today but I will email next week for sure real quick. We got caught up with errands and playing today. LOVE YOU WHOLE HEAPS!

With faith in every footstep,
Sister Olsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment